RGN / RMN / RNLD – HalifaxApply now
Summerfield House Nursing Home
Summerfield House is a purpose-built care facility with 107 en-suit rooms. We pride ourselves for providing great care; we have achieved good in all areas from the CQC. We provide a range of care from dementia care, nursing care, end of life care, to elderly care and specialist care.
Care from our team is available around the clock, seven days a week. We tailor care for each individual to ensure they’re receiving the best care possible, making family and visitors welcome at the same time.
Our site is located close to the Halifax city centre and has good transport links locally, allowing residents to make the most of nearby attractions.
We keep residents active and entertained with a whole host of games, entertainment and experiences. We are regularly visited by the local hairdresser and chiropodist for residents as well as exercise classes to help residents stay fit and healthy.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
We are currently recruiting for a nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) vacancy
- RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Monitoring and administering medications.
- Taking residents samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to residents and relatives.
Contracted Hours: 24-48 hours Per Week
Salary: £16.50 Per Hour
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Summerfield.HR@bondcare.co.uk