Night time Carer – Norwich
Larchwood Nursing Home
At Larchwood Nursing Home in Norwich, we provide safe and comfortable residential care. All of our 42 rooms come with en suite facilities and our nurses and carers are trained to the highest standards to provide care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or for those in need of care after a stroke.
Staff at Larchwood Nursing Home speak a variety of languages including English, Romanian, Filipino Tagalog and Portuguese, allowing for easy communication. Rated five stars for hygiene, we provide homely meals throughout the day for residents to enjoy, with three set meals each day as standard.
Located close to a nearby river and plenty of green countryside, residents can relax in tranquil surroundings. A large, safe courtyard is located at our site in the centre of the home, where recreational activities are popular in summer.
Providing entertainment and stimulating activities for residents at Larchwood, we often hold fetes throughout the year which family and friends of residents are encouraged to get involved in. We also hold day trips to local attractions such as shops and garden centers while arranging musical entertainment at our site on a monthly basis.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Larchwood.HR@bondcare.co.uk