HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT – NIGHTS 38.5hrsApply now
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT: NIGHTS – 38.5hrs per week will include weekend working on a rota system.
- To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards.
- To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality.
- To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting Service Users when required with all aspects of daily living.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs, e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual. Provide supervision and attention when needed, ensuring Service Users retain their comfort and dignity
- Pay particular attention to assisting Service Users who have limited mobility, or physical, learning difficulties making the best use of aids provided
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with Service Users and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the Care Centre
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
Satisfactory references will be required along with a Disclosure and Barring application