Health Care Assistant (Days)Apply now
Our team here at Oak Park Care Home have extensive experience dealing with residents with a variety of needs, tailoring their approach to everyone’s individual needs and requirements.
We are looking for a health care assistant to join our team!
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting Service Users when required with all aspects of daily living.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs
- Provide supervision and attention when needed, ensuring Service Users retain their comfort and dignity
- Observe care planning needs for Service Users and completed daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with Service Users and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the Care Centre
- Answer Nurse Call system, giving assistance as required
- Report any changes in Service Users physical or emotional condition to the Home Manager or Person in Charge as applicable
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User group
- NVQ Level 2 in Care