Activities CoordinatorApply now
- Developing and implementing an Activities Programmes that addresses the mental, physical, social, health and security needs of our residents.
- Communicate effectively with Resident’s, their relatives, friends, other staff, and external visitors to the home and deal sensitively with their concerns
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, Resident’s and other persons
- Establish and maintain sound working business relationships and communication with other healthcare professionals
- To ensure records of all activities are kept up to date
- Encouraging each resident, in line with their wishes, to take part in dignified activities and outings, with the other residents and/or alone.
- Communicate any changes in the physical or mental wellbeing of the residents to care staff.
- The ability to take initiative and to have a positive, can-do attitude is essential.
- Confidence to stimulate residents and encourage participation in activities.
- A calm but outgoing personality with a passion for care.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create a fun and positive environment
- caring and creative individual who excels at planning, organising, and implementing.
- Great organisation skills, listening skills, good written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills