Registered NurseApply now
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our team at The Spinney Care Home where we provide care for people with a wide range of needs.
Job purpose is to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care, effective supervision of Staff Members and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Ensuring effective communication between day and night shifts
- Attending MDT meetings.
We are looking for:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Someone who is passionate about person centered care.
- Good leadership qualities.
We are looking to recruit for day and night shift.