Registered General NurseApply now
We are looking for nurses to join our team at Beechcare Care Home, a rural facility located near Dartford that provides professional care for both elderly and younger adults.
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Residents. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or Home Manager in their absence
- Report any ill health amongst Residents and make requests for GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Ensure that the Residents’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Residents, Relatives and other Health Care Professions, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
- Ensure that the Residents’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
- Assess social and health care needs of new Residents and maintain ongoing assessment and review of all other Residents
- Carry out regular checks on Residents at intervals determined by the Home Manager
- Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care through direct nursing care