We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team at The Uplands Care Home.
UK applicants only.
The Uplands Care Home with nursing is a purpose-built 81-bed care home located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Our specialist team here provides nursing care, dementia nursing care, as well as short term rehabilitation care and accommodation which supports the diagnosis and treatment of some long term conditions.
The role of a receptionist is to be responsible for the smooth running of the administration of the Care Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records of the Care Centre in line with Company policies and procedures, using computer and manual systems
- Process receipts of monies against Service Users accounts. Maintain records
- Maintain complete files for Service Users and Staff Members in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. typing, filing, dealing with correspondence etc within give timescales
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Service Users and Visitors and direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner