Peripatetic Nurse – Richmond CourtApply now
We are looking for a Peripatetic nurse to join our team at Richmond Court, a residential care home that specializes in Alzheimer’s, learning disability and dementia-related care.
Welcome bonus of £500 upon completion of probation!
132 hrs per every 4 weeks – £20 per hour working days & nights to cover holidays and sickness between 2 homes on site
Job purpose is to achieve the highest possible standard of care through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members.
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the Care Home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Service Users.
- Report any ill health amongst Service Users and make requests for GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Ensure that the Service Users Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Service Users, Relatives, and other Health Care Professions, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
- Assess all aspects of Service Users’ care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Service User within the Care Centre has an individualised Care Plan.
- Carry out regular checks on Service Users at intervals determined by the Home Manager. Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines