Night CarerApply now
Set within four acres of picturesque Oxfordshire grounds, Lashbrook Care Home is a 44-bed purpose-built property specialising in residential, nursing, dementia and short-stay respite care.
We are looking for a night carer to join our team!
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents