Health Care AssistantApply now
As a health care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Participate in protecting our vulnerable residents from any harm or abuse.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- NVQ Level 2 in Care