- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with residents
- To provide companionship to the residents, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the residents to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the residents on trips into the community.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to residents with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the residents’ care and support
- To assist residents with their medication
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.