We are looking for carers to join our team at Ashmill in Handsworth, Birmingham. Aa purpose-built 19-bed care home specialising in cerebral palsy, challenging behaviour, epilepsy, head/brain injury, hearing, speech and visual impairment, spina bifida, hydrocephalus and stroke care services for younger adults.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting Residents with all aspects of daily living
- Answer Nurse Call system, giving assistance as required
- Report on well-being of Residents
- Assist Residents who need help during meal times
- Escort Service Users travelling to and from the Care Centre e.g. on social outings, hospital visits etc