Care Home Team LeaderApply now
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our team at Cleveland View Care Home in Middlesbrough where we provide general care as well as care for those with dementia, tailoring our service to meet each individual’s requirements.
Responsibilities as a team leader are to plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care, in conjunction with Residents. To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre. To maintain a safe and secure environment for S Residents , Staff Members and Visitors.
We are looking for:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User group
- Experience/Qualification in the Safe Handling of Medicines
NVQ Level 3 in Care and Previous supervisory experience are a requirement for this role.