Care AssistantApply now
We are looking for a carer to join our team at De Baliol Care Home where we provide residential and nursing care for the elderly. The home caters for those with physical disabilities to make life more comfortable.
Job purpose: To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards. To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre. To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
Reporting to: Deputy Home Manager/Person in Charge
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
· Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Team player
· Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme