Activities Co-ordinatorApply now
Are you dynamic and a team player? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of the elderly?
This may be just the right opportunity for you…
Larchwood Nursing Home are looking to employ a Part time activities coordinator, We are offering a contract of 28 Hours per week.
Job purpose: To plan and implement activities appropriate to Service Users need and requests.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Proven ability to develop and organise a range of events/activities for Service Users in all categories
- Friendly, creative and confident
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative