Foxwood Lodge provides long term or short-term residential accommodation for adults suffering a variety of long-term mental health problems. These could be:
- Personality Disorder
- Organic Dementia, Dementia with behaviours which challenge
- Drug and Alcohol Misuse
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Emotional, Social and Behavioural Difficulties
- People who may require intensive support and have suffered numerous placement breakdowns due to presenting with high-risk behaviours
- Bipolar Disorder
- Step down and long-term aftercare for male or females leaving psychiatric care who require a community placement and a stepping stone approach back into the community.
The service aims to:
- Provide support to enable individuals to ‘live their best life’ and have a ‘life worth living’ in our DBT informed approach.
- Promote Equal Opportunities, Dignity and Respect in the care we deliver as a skilled team.
- Empower individuals to have choice and control over their recovery.
- Provide a comfortable, safe, and secure environment for people to recover from crisis phases of mental health or placement breakdowns.
- Providing a therapeutic social model of recovery that incorporates our ‘Journey’ based Hapton model of care.
To fulfil these objectives the service utilises a Supported Living / maximum control and independence model which focuses on people taking responsibility over their recovery through our WRAP model and our MDT informed approaches to care and support.
For enquiries, referrals or further information please contact our Pathway Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Foxwood Lodge
Join The Team
View the open positions for Foxwood Lodge
Sorry, we're not looking to expand our team at this time.