Senior night Carer – North Lincolnshire
Richden Park Care Home
The Richden Park care home is a purpose built residential care home with 52 beds and staff trained in a range of specialist care, including end of life and respite care.
We promote individual, person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Managed by Joanne Bartlett, staff are on flexible rotas and routines to meet the needs of residents, providing them with compassionate care, dignity and a home from home around the clock – day or night.
With waiters and waitresses on hand at meal times, we encourage residents to choose where they have their meals, while our dedicated kitchen and kitchenette promote independence. Richden Park achieved a ‘Good’ overall rating in their most recent CQC report, demonstrating dedication to quality care in every area.
Pet-friendly and with a range of amenities such as satellite television, internet access and phones in rooms if requested, we go above and beyond to make residents comfortable.
We provide a variety of activities tailored to the interests of residents, but also organise day trips to attractions like the zoo, shopping centres and garden centres. Residents can also enjoy our large, self-contained garden, resplendent with flowers, vegetation and a fish pond.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- lead, monitor and deliver high quality care to residents in line with their individual care plans under the supervision and guidance of the Home Manager.
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, promote privacy, dignity, choice, independence and individual rights
- To participate in protecting our vulnerable residents from any harm or abuse.
- To maintain accurate records of the job you do and build strong relationships with the rest of your team.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
Job Type:33 Hours
Salary:£8.30 Per hour
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to RichdenPark.HR@bondcare.co.uk