Registered General Nurse – Ashton-under-Lyne
Moss Cottage Nursing Home
Providing places for up to 34 people, Moss Cottage Nursing Home in Ashton-under-Lyne presents an open plan interior for the benefit of residents with mobility issues.
Providing care which caters to a variety of requirements, including those with learning difficulties, head or spinal injuries or complex needs, the nursing home also helps those in need of nursing care or end of life care (Gold Standard).
All rooms have an en suite or wet room, with a communal assisted bathroom for residents who require assistance from carers.
Our qualified nurses and carers are on hand at all times and speak a variety of languages, something we’re extremely proud of and have a Gold award from Investors In People in recognition of.
All the activities at Moss Cottage Nursing Home are tailored to residents due to their differing, complex needs. Communal activities include singing, arts and crafts, board games and pantomimes. With regular religious service, dance therapist, aromatherapist and reflexology visits there is plenty for residents to get involved with.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Job Type:36-44 Hours Per Week -3 1/2 Days
Salary:£16-17 Per Hour -depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to MossCottage.HR@bondcare.co.uk