Registered General Nurse – Crook – Co, DurhamApply now
Bracepeth Nursing Home
Brancepeth Court is a purpose-built 36-bed care home located within the Willington Care Village in Crook, County Durham, that provides residential and nursing care for older adults.
We provide short term respite care to help families and loved ones take a break from their caring roles and we also have a separate facility for younger adults with a physical disability.
We promote individualised person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Sandra Wilkinson RGN, is the Registered Manager, and together with a strong team of experienced and trained staff, works throughout the day and night to ensure that our residents’ individual care needs are met with dignity and passion and that the care home feels like a ‘home from home’.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Job Type:36-44 Hours Per Week -3 1/2 Days
Salary:£16-17 Per Hour -depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this job role , please send your CV to Brancepeth.HR@bondcare.co.uk