Registered General Nurse – WirralApply now
Birch Tree Care Home
Birch Tree Manor in Wirral, is a sixty-two bed residential care facility that takes on requirements for respite and nursing care, as well as welcoming dementia sufferers.
Situated in a pleasant area of Merseyside, Birch Tree staff are able to tailor personal care packages, focused on the needs of each particular resident, in terms of medication, diet and lifestyle.
The home has a sensory garden and is well-organised to help residents eager to practice their life skills and to take part in activities.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Job Type:36-44 Hours Per Week -3 1/2 Days
Salary:£15 Per Hour
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to BirchTree.HR@bondcare.co.uk