Full time Activities Coordinator – ScunthorpeApply now
Richden Park Care Home
Richden Park care home is a purpose built residential care home with 52 beds and staff trained in a range of specialist care, including end of life and respite care.
We promote individual, person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Managed by Angie Neeson, staff are on flexible rotas and routines to meet the needs of residents, providing them with compassionate care, dignity and a home from home around the clock – day or night.
With waiters and waitresses on hand at meal times, we encourage residents to choose where they have their meals, while our dedicated kitchen and kitchenette promote independence. Richden Park achieved a ‘Good’ overall rating in their most recent CQC report, demonstrating dedication to quality care in every area.
Pet-friendly and with a range of amenities such as satellite television, internet access and phones in rooms if requested, we go above and beyond to make residents comfortable.
We provide a variety of activities tailored to the interests of residents, but also organise day trips to attractions like the zoo, shopping centres and garden centres. Residents can also enjoy our large, self-contained garden, resplendent with flowers, vegetation and a fish pond.
- Help Service Users to socialise within the Care Centre and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes
- Plan and initiate monthly rolling/individual programmes, and encourage Service Users to maintain pre-existing hobbies
- Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Care Centers activities
- Accompany Service Users where possible to of site activities which may occasionally take place out of normal working hours
- Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Service Users within the Care Centre
- Assist with fund raising and budgeting for entertainments, materials and outings
- Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documents and assist the Key Worker to review and update Service User Care Files
- Proven ability to develop and organise a range of events/activities for Service Users in all categories
- Friendly, creative and confident
- Good numerical and word processing skills
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
Job Type –Full Time with alternative weekends.
Salary-£7.83 per hour
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to RichdenPark.HR@bondcare.co.uk