Night time Care Assistant – County Durham, UKApply now
Please Note: This Vacancy is for UK Residents Only
Richmond Court is a purpose-built 46 bedded residential care home located within the Willington Care Village, Crook, County Durham that specialises in Alzheimer’s, learning disability and dementia-related care. We also provide short term respite care to help families and loved ones take a break from their caring roles. All of our rooms have en-suite facilities.
We promote individual, person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Julie Gray, RNLD, is the Registered Manager, and together with a strong team of experienced and trained staff, works throughout the day and night to ensure that our residents’ individual care needs are met with dignity and passion and that the care home feels like a ‘home from home’.
We have our own dedicated chef at Richmond Court, allowing us to cater for individual needs and preferences including specific cultural and religious dietary requirements.
Richmond Court offers car parking, Wi-Fi, is pet-friendly and provides a wide range of other services, such as hairdressing and a full activities programme which includes regular outings to local attractions, cafes and garden centres to name but a few.
We have excellent working relationships with local professionals (GPs, Nurses, Commissioners etc.) and have a strong reputation for providing good quality care to our residents.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- This job requires at least one year’s experience. Training will be provided.
- The applicant must reside in the United Kingdom.
Job Type: Full-time -33-44 Hours Per Week.
Salary:£8.21 per hour
If you are interested in this job role, please send your CV to Richmondcourt.HR@bondcare.co.uk