Night Nurse – NorwichApply now
At Larchwood Nursing Home in Norwich, we provide safe and comfortable residential care. All of our 42 rooms come with en suite facilities and our nurses and carers are trained to the highest standards to provide care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or for those in need of care after a stroke.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Ensuring effective communication between day and night shifts
- Attending MDT meetings.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Someone who is passionate about person centered care.
- Good leadership qualities.
Job Type: 2 nights per week
Salary: £16 per hr (paid breaks and annual NMC registration)
Please apply here or send your CV to mailto:Larchwood.HR@bondcare.co.uk