Registered Nurse – Norwich
Larchwood Nursing Home
At Larchwood Nursing Home in Norwich, we provide safe and comfortable residential care.
All our 42 rooms come with en suite facilities and our nurses and carers are trained to the highest standards to provide care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or for those in need of care after a stroke.
Staff at Larchwood Nursing Home speak a variety of languages including English, Romanian, Filipino Tagalog and Portuguese, allowing for easy communication.
Rated five stars for hygiene, we provide homely meals throughout the day for residents to enjoy, with three set meals each day as standard.
Providing entertainment and stimulating activities for residents at Larchwood, we often hold fetes throughout the year which family and friends of residents are encouraged to get involved in.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
• Team Player.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
• Providing pre- and post-operation care.
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
• writing records.
• Supervising junior staff.
• Organising workloads.
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Job Type: 22-33 Hours Per Week
Salary: £15.50 Per Hour
Apply here or send your CV to LarchwoodNurse.HR@bondcare.co.uk