Kitchen Assistant- Scunthorpe
Richden Park Care Home
Richden Park care home is a purpose built residential care home with 52 beds and staff trained in a range of specialist care, including end of life and respite care.
We promote individual, person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Managed by Joanne Bartlett, staff are on flexible rotas and routines to meet the needs of residents, providing them with compassionate care, dignity and a home from home around the clock – day or night.
With waiters and waitresses on hand at meal times, we encourage residents to choose where they have their meals, while our dedicated kitchen and kitchenette promote independence. Richden Park achieved a ‘Good’ overall rating in their most recent CQC report, demonstrating dedication to quality care in every area.
Pet-friendly and with a range of amenities such as satellite television, internet access and phones in rooms if requested, we go above and beyond to make residents comfortable.
We provide a variety of activities tailored to the interests of residents, but also organise day trips to attractions like the zoo, shopping centres and garden centres. Residents can also enjoy our large, self-contained garden, resplendent with flowers, vegetation and a fish pond.
- Reporting to the Head Chef.
- Making sure all kitchen equipment and areas are properly cleaned.
- you will also help prepare tasty, nutritious meals.
- You will be responsible for safe, hygienic food storage and for making sure kitchen equipment and cleaning materials are kept in their correct places.
- Need to be a hard-working individual with experience working in a busy kitchen.
- A caring person.
- A team player.
- knowing the importance of food hygiene and health and safety rules.
- Have previous experience in this job role.
Job Type – 14 Hours per week -2:30pm-6:00pm -Alternative weekends.
Salary – £7.83 per hour.
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to RichdenPark.HR@bondcare.co.uk