Health Care AssistantApply now
As a health care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
- Helping with all aspects of personal care.
- Helping at meal times
- To provide personal care and support to residents with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To assist residents with their medication
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with residents
- To provide companionship to the residents, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the residents to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the residents on trips into the community.
- Participate in protecting our vulnerable residents from any harm or abuse
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- You must be able to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.