Deputy ManagerApply now
Chatsworth Grange Care Home is a modern, 66-bed facility in Sheffield decorated to high standard and with modern furnishings. Providing elderly care, end of life care and nursing, the team at Chatsworth Grange also care for those with dementia and challenging behavioral issues to ensure their comfort and well-being.
- Support and assist nurses in the planning and implementation of care
- Support and assist the manager in auditing care plan documentation to ensure best practise
- The ability to be flexible
- Passion for elderly care and people with dementia
- Active involvement in the home
- Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ensuring care delivery provided is in the best interests for the service users
- Must be a qualified nurse, (RMN, RN), an active PIN.