Clinical Lead – LeedsApply now
Green Acres Care Home
Green Acres Care Home is a 62-room care home in the centre of Leeds, purpose-built and with an excellent outdoor area for residents to enjoy.
Sadie Suthern manages a team of nurses and carers, all of whom take pride in their work and are trained to various levels, ensuring all grades of staff are planned and present. Staff speak a variety of languages to assist with communication with residents including English, Chewa, Hindi and Tagalog. The team provide 24/7 residential care, elderly care, end of life care, respite care and nursing care – this includes caring for a wide range of ailments and mental health issues.
All rooms at Green Acres are single – with arrangements available for couples – and come with an en suite toilet and sink. Internet connection is available throughout the centre for residents and family to use. To help make the transition easier and make Green Acres feel like home, residents can bring their own furniture, but a risk assessment must be undertaken first. Pets are welcome to visit, while the facility itself has a resident friendly feline named Henry!
With menus seasonally adapted, the fully trained staff use modern kitchen facilities to provide nutrition for residents where a variety of dietary considerations need to be made. Hygiene is also of the utmost importance to staff when dealing with residents’ food and fresh, local ingredients are sourced from quality suppliers.
- Regularly supervising a team of nurses and healthcare assistants.
- Be expected to provide support and report to the care home manager with any clinical issues that may arise, as well as feedback on individual staff performances.
- A key aspect of the clinical lead role will involve managing the team of staff efficiently and effectively.
- Regularly assess resident’s needs and develop services to reflect this.
- Create and develop care plans for residents.
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor.
- Establish and maintain communication with clients, relatives and staff.
- Ensuring medication is given in accordance with resident care plans.
- The ability to lead a team.
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role.
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions.
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others.
- Able to effectively priorities workload.
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team.
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £18 p/h
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Greenacres.HR@bondcare.co.uk