Carer -HeswallApply now
Grange Nursing Home
A 32 bed nursing and residential home, with nine en suite rooms, the Grand Nursing Home Wirral is based in the heart of Heswall. Catering for those who require care for cancer, epilepsy, brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, strokes and visual impairment.
Joanne Gallagher is the registered manager, and with the help of a professional, trained team of care staff, she delivers a resident-centered approach to care.
Making the Grange Nursing Home, Wirral, feel like home, the Wirral team provide regular trips which families can participate, while residents who are able can visit the local area. Recent trips have seen residents take in local shopping, an ice cream factory and a barge trip.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Job Type:Full time
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Grangenursinghome.HR@careww.co.uk