Care Assistant NVQ 2- London,FelthamApply now
Coniston Lodge Nursing Home
With up-to-date decor and modern facilities, Coniston Lodge Nursing Home in Feltham is a 92-bed facility dedicated to providing comfort and care for the elderly. This includes end of life care, nursing care and 24/7 residential care.
Miranda Morgan is manager of Coniston Lodge, overseeing a multicultural staff to help care for residents around the clock where required.
All rooms at Coniston Lodge have their own toilets and can have internet access where required, giving privacy and comfort for residents. There is private parking in front of the care home for family and visitors to use between 8am and 8pm daily, and pets are also welcome to visit by arrangement.
A programme of activities and hobbies is maintained for residents to keep them active in mind and body, while local shops, gardens, cinema and leisure centre can be visited where appropriate.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Must have experience working in care
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Job Type:Full time
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org