Care Assistant – LondonApply now
The Fountains Care Centre
The Fountains Care Centre in Rainham is a 62-room facility with the capability to cater to numerous care types, including elderly care, end of life care, respite care, nursing care and 24/7 residential care. Specialising in care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other mental health issues, the care centre is dedicated to tailoring care to each resident.
Managing a team of registered general nurses and health care assistants, Aneta Kmiotek oversees a multicultural team which can speak English, German, Spanish and French. The qualified and caring team at The Fountains Care Centre work around the clock to provide personalised care in comfortable surroundings.
The care centre has secure outdoor areas with pathways and seating areas for residents to enjoy in good weather, while food is prepared by a chef on a daily basis, with the ability to tailor dishes to meet preferences and dietary restrictions. All rooms come with an en suite washroom, access to the internet and a phone point.
Staff at the centre provide a regular schedule of activities to keep residents entertained and active, with a book club and baking club also open to everyone. There are regular trips arranged for those capable, including excursions to the seaside, museums and flower gardens. Residents can visit the local area alone, with staff or with family and friends depending on individual needs, and there are plenty of local amenities to enjoy.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Must have experience working in care.
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to TheFountains.HR@bondcare.co.uk