Care Assistant -CheshireApply now
Birch Tree Care Home
Birch Tree Manor is located within the unique village of Port Sunlight on the Wirral, and is an exceptional, purpose-built 62-bed care home specialising in residential, nursing and dementia-related care. All of our rooms have en-suite facilities. We also provide short term respite care to help families and loved ones take a break from their caring roles.We promote individualised person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Graham Penny is the Registered Manager, and together with a strong team of experienced and trained staff, work throughout the day and night to ensure that our residents’ individual care needs are met with dignity and passion and that the care home feels like a ‘home from home’.
We have our own dedicated chef at Birch Tree Manor, allowing us to cater for individual needs and preferences including specific cultural and religious dietary requirements.
Birch Tree Manor offers car parking, Wi-Fi, is pet-friendly and provides a wide range of other services, such as hairdressing and a full activities programme which includes regular outings to local attractions, cafes and garden centres to name but a few.
We have excellent working relationships with local professionals (GPs, Nurses, Commissioners etc.) and we have a strong reputation for providing good quality care to our residents.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Must have experience working in care.
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Birchtree.email@example.com