Bank Nurse – Upholland – Skelmersdale – WiganApply now
The Spinney Nursing Home
The Spinney Nursing Home in Skelmersdale is a 35-room facility for residents, with qualified, friendly staff on hand at all times.
We promote individual, person-centred care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do. The Spinney Nursing home is also dedicated to providing dementia nursing and residential dementia care for those who require it.
Located between Wigan and Ormskirk, The Spinney is just a short trip from two great locations for entertainment and leisure activities. Residents can make trips accompanied by staff or on their own depending on their individual situation.
We keep residents active and entertained with a whole host of games, entertainment evenings and experiences. We are regularly visited by the local hairdresser and chiropodist for residents as well as exercise classes to help residents stay fit and healthy.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Job Type: Bank shifts
Salary:£14 – £15 Per Hour -depending on experience.
Job Type: Bank Shifts
If interested in this job role ,please send your CV to TheSpinney.HR@bondcare.co.uk