Bank Night Care Assistant – County DurhamApply now
Brancepeth Court is a purpose-built 36-bed care home located within the Willington Care Village in Crook, County Durham, that provides residential and nursing care for older adults. We provide short term respite care to help families and loved ones take a break from their caring roles and we also have a separate facility for younger adults with a physical disability.
We promote individualised person-centred care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Gail Crossey is the Registered Manager, and together with a strong team of experienced and trained staff, works throughout the day and night to ensure that our residents’ individual care needs are met with dignity and passion and that the care home feels like a ‘home from home’.
We have our own dedicated chef at Brancepeth Court, allowing us to cater for individual needs and preferences including specific cultural and religious dietary requirements.
Brancepeth Court offers car parking, Wi-Fi, is pet-friendly and provides a wide range of other services, such as hairdressing and a full activities programme which includes regular outings to local attractions, cafes and garden centres to name but a few.
We have excellent working relationships with local professionals (GPs, Macmillan Nurses, Commissioners etc.) and have a strong reputation for providing good quality care to our residents.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
Salary: £8.20 per hour.
If you are interested in this role,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org