Activities CoordinatorApply now
We are looking for an activities coordinator to join our team at Moss Cottage Care Home where we provide care which caters to a variety of requirements, including those with learning difficulties, head or spinal injuries or complex needs. The nursing home also helps those in need of nursing care or end of life care.
Job purpose: To plan and implement activities appropriate to Service Users need and requests.
- Help Service Users to socialise within the Care Centre and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes
- Plan and initiate monthly rolling/individual programmes, and encourage Service Users to maintain pre-existing hobbies
- Accompany Service Users where possible to of site activities which may occasionally take place outwith normal working hours
- Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Service Users within the Care Centre
- Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documents and assist the Key Worker to review and update Service User Care Files
- Discuss the aims and objectives of recreation therapy with other Staff Members
- Provide comfort and company on a one to one basis for Service Users who are unable to undertake any form of activity