Activities CoordinatorApply now
We are looking for an activities coordinator to join us here at Sycamore Park Care Home where we pride ourselves on delivering a comprehensive and affordable independent living residence with 24/7 assistance available. Located in Huddersfield, Kirklees, West Yorkshire, our team of fully-qualified staff can look after a variety of residents, including those who require the following types of care.
Job purpose: To plan and implement activities appropriate to Service Users need and requests.
- Help Service Users to socialise within the Care Centre and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes
- Plan and initiate monthly rolling/individual programmes, and encourage Service Users to maintain pre-existing hobbies
- Accompany Service Users where possible to of site activities which may occasionally take place outwith normal working hours
- Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Service Users within the Care Centre
- Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documents and assist the Key Worker to review and update Service User Care Files
- Discuss the aims and objectives of recreation therapy with other Staff Members
- Provide comfort and company on a one to one basis for Service Users who are unable to undertake any form of activity