Day Nurse-London,FelthamApply now
With up-to-date decor and modern facilities, Coniston Lodge Nursing Home in Feltham is a 92-bed facility dedicated to providing comfort and care for the elderly. This includes end of life care, nursing care and 24/7 residential care.
Salim Atchia is manager of Coniston Lodge, overseeing a multicultural staff to help care for residents around the clock where required.
All rooms at Coniston Lodge have their own toilets and can have internet access where required, giving privacy and comfort for residents. There is private parking in front of the care home for family and visitors to use between 8am and 8pm daily, and pets are also welcome to visit by arrangement.
A programme of activities and hobbies is maintained for residents to keep them active in mind and body, while local shops, gardens, cinema and leisure centre can be visited where appropriate.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Ensuring effective communication between day and night shifts
- Attending MDT meetings.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Someone who is passionate about person centered care.
- Good leadership qualities.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £16 per Hour
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to ConistonLodge.HR@bondcare.co.uk