Aims and Objectives
- To provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment.
- To provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
- To provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events.
- To provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends.
- To involve relatives and friends in the day to day affairs of the resident.
- To maintain and develop close links with the community.
- To sustain residents' morale and safeguard individual rights.
- To deliver the best possible care to all residents at all times.
Keep in touch
Enter your email address to receive regular news updates about our services and facilities.